Did you know that a Black woman helped the blind to see?
Did you know the first woman Democrat who ran for president of the United States was Black?
How can you change the world?
History is full of examples of Black excellence. And because children are master mimics, If She Can Do It, I Can, Too highlights achievements of women in Black “herstory.” Using rhymes, reflection, and research, children can imitate these pioneers to create a better future!
What children will learn reading If She Can Do It…
- Twelve Black women who paved the way to make life better for everyone
- Success comes in many different forms
- Affirmations to boost positivity, confidence, and self-esteem
- Vision, belief, and hard work make you invincible
- You can do anything when you believe you can
Available at IfSheCanDoIt.me