When was the last time YOU were the priority?
During a long-overdue spa visit, Karen shared with the pedicurist that she had developed a callous down the center of her left foot. He examined it and asked a series of questions.
“Do you do a lot of walking?”
“Yes, but I have always walked a lot.”
“How often do you wear high heels?”
“Every day, but I have worn high heels everyday for years.”
“When you take baths, do you use a pumice stone to smooth your feet?”
“When I take baths? A bath? I don’t take baths anymore. I just don’t have the time.”
Wife, mother and entrepreneur, Dr. Karen M.R. Townsend invites you to join her on the journey from “chaos to calm.” After juggling a schedule so hectic that she couldn’t even find the time to put on lotion, she stumbled upon a solution that will help you make a commitment to TiME: Time for ME!
In this book, you will learn
- How to set boundaries so that others will respect your TiME
- Creative strategies for saying “NO!” to requests that drain your time and energy
- The importance of saying “YES!” to yourself
- The true meaning of “PMS”
- Fifty-two ways to put more balance into your life and more!